Without any pomp or pretention, we humbly strive to be the benchmark of the high-end custom cabinetry segment. If your core values align with ours and you wish to be part of our team, we invite you to submit your credentials.
At the core of who our people are:
PeopleTo care and serve others.
InnovationListen and solve problems.
PerformanceSetting the standards for extraordinary performance.
IntegrityDoing what we say we'll do.
CompetencyInspire trust and demanding positive results.
QualityThe relentless pursuit of excellence.
Customer Service Representative
Signature is looking for positive individuals who are passionate about serving others. Individuals must enjoy interacting with customers while helping to simplify complicated situations. Strong candidates can describe themselves as a patient, calm, approachable, good listener, humble, and team player. Main responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service through multiple forms of verbal and written communications.
- Assessing the nature and root cause of issues, and providing timely resolutions.
- Expert in Signature’s products/industry, and partnering with peers throughout the organization. Industry experience is very beneficial, but not required.
- Performing various computer-related tasks within an order system and managing a high volume of emails and phone calls.
- Experience with Microsoft Word/Excel. AutoCAD and 2020 knowledge is beneficial, but not required.
Specials Assembly (experience required)
Sets up and operates a variety of woodworking machines and uses various hand tools to fabricate complex custom wood cabinets and high-grade furniture to exact standards and specifications. Studies blueprints or drawings of articles to be constructed or repaired, and plans the sequence of cutting or shaping operations to be performed.
Sands cabinets, doors, wood component parts and related items in preparation for final finishing by:
- Sanding sealed cabinets, doors wood components and related items using electric and hand sanders, preparing them for the final top coat.
- Moving product to and from workstations.
- Checking for defects, errors, and imperfections in product and responds accordingly.
From excellent health care coverage to opportunities for career advancement, Signature is pleased to offer our associates a rich and comprehensive array of benefits.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Take full advantage of our health insurance and wellness programs.
Paid time off, paid holidays, and family enrichment programs help you thrive.
Short-term disability and other insurances protect the income you and your family depend on.
Opportunities to increase your skills and grow within the organization.