We are always looking for great talent.
Fill out an application so we can get to know more about you,
or apply for one of our immediate openings below.
At the core of who our people are:
PeopleTo care and serve others.
InnovationListen and solve problems.
PerformanceSetting the standards for extraordinary performance.
IntegrityDoing what we say we'll do.
CompetencyInspire trust and demanding positive results.
QualityThe relentless pursuit of excellence.
ORDER PROCESSING ENGINEER
Order processing engineers perform a detailed analysis of jobs submitted by dealers to ensure the functionality of the design. They communicate with dealers about any problem areas and suggest changes needed to enable the continued processing of the order.
Experience is required. Ideal candidates MUST possess the following:
- In-depth understanding of order processing functions in high-end custom cabinetry
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive computer skills, including CAD
- Ability to adjust to changing circumstances
Signature is currently accepting applications for various entry-level and skilled production positions. Experience is preferred; however, we are willing to train. Ideal candidates must be reliable, motivated, focused, teachable, and safety-minded.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about serving others. This individual must enjoy interacting with customers while helping to simplify complicated situations. A strong candidate can describe themselves as being patient, calm, approachable, a good listener, humble, and a team player. Signature is a team of individuals working together for the common good, focused on building lasting relationships, inspiring trust, and positively impacting our community.
- Provide excellent support to dealers through multiple forms of verbal & written communications
- Assess the nature & root cause of issues & provide timely resolutions
- Expert in Signature’s products and industry; partnering with peers throughout the organization
- Perform various computer-related tasks within proprietary order system
- Manage high volume of emails and phone calls
- 2+ years of Custom Cabinet Industry experience
- 2+ years Customer Service Representative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
From excellent health care coverage to opportunities for career advancement, Signature is pleased to offer our associates a rich and comprehensive array of benefits.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Take full advantage of our health insurance and wellness programs.
Paid time off, paid holidays, and family enrichment programs help you thrive.
Short-term disability and other insurances protect the income you and your family depend on.
Opportunities to increase your skills and grow within the organization.