We are always looking for great talent.
Fill out an application so we can get to know more about you,
or apply for one of our immediate openings below.
At the core of who our people are:
PeopleTo care and serve others.
InnovationListen and solve problems.
PerformanceSetting the standards for extraordinary performance.
IntegrityDoing what we say we'll do.
CompetencyInspire trust and demanding positive results.
QualityThe relentless pursuit of excellence.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about serving others. This individual must enjoy interacting with customers, while helping to simplify complicated situations. A strong candidate can describe themselves as patient, calm, approachable, a good listener, humble, and a team player.
- Provide excellent support to dealers through multiple forms of verbal and written communications
- Assess the nature and root cause of issues, and provide timely resolutions
- Expert in Signature’s products and industry; partnering with peers throughout the organization
- Perform various computer-related tasks within proprietary order system
- Manage high volume of emails and phone calls
- 2 years Customer Service experience required
- 2 years Custom Cabinet Industry experience required
- 1 year Microsoft Office Word / Excel experience required
- 1 year AutoCAD experience preferred
From excellent health care coverage to opportunities for career advancement, Signature is pleased to offer our associates a rich and comprehensive array of benefits.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Take full advantage of our health insurance and wellness programs.
Paid time off, paid holidays, and family enrichment programs help you thrive.
Short-term disability and other insurances protect the income you and your family depend on.
Opportunities to increase your skills and grow within the organization.